PERSONAL TRAINING EXTRA (PTX) IS A 3-MONTH TRANSFORMATION PROGRAMME DESIGNED TO GIVE YOU MORE
More Coaches - More Accountability - More Affordability - More Results
Our coach Nick takes the group PT sessions and are on hand along with Stephen to guide you through the ins and outs of transforming your body.
The group PT has no more than 4 people to each session. This allows a little interaction between participants which has been shown to promote adherence to new regimes but small enough numbers that you still get that one-to-one time with your coach. You’re never just another number in a class.
With sessions from under £20* PTX makes hiring the professionals or having multiple sessions per week very affordable.
With the coaches, the accountability and the affordability getting great results in inevitable. The last ingredient is you.
What will you achieve over the next three months?
Before joining PTX I felt like I was going round in circles with various other 'diets'. I knew I needed a lifestyle change that I could sustain but didn't really know where to start. My diet and fitness was inconsistent.Kirsty, Perth
After just two months on the PTX programme I feel great, I am pushed during training sessions and given guidance and support about nutrition and lifestyle. PTX sessions are fun and constantly push my ability at a suitable level. Plus it’s a very supportive group both in sessions and on FB page.
If I was to say one thing that I like best about PTX it would be the support, both in the gym and online.
Before making the decision to work with Stephen I felt tired and run down. I got out of breath quite easily which caused problems with my asthma and my weight was affecting my health as I was struggling to conceive as I am trying to reduce my BMI to start treatment.Lynsey, Perth
I’m a few months into training now and I feel a lot fitter and healthy. I have not used my inhalers now for several weeks and I’m putting that down to my fitness being improved and I am now full of energy and as my BMI is now reduced I’m back on track with my treatment. I have lost weight and cms around my body and I’m now looking for a new wardrobe.
Stephen has kept me on track and has helped me get to where I am today. With helpful tips and hints with my eating plans and my goals that I have achieved.
I like the fact that Stephen has help me understand what I need to do to lose weight and how to improve my fitness without imposing a restrictive diet on me. I have tried many diets and this approach has definitely helped me the most.
I was the typical person who was frustrated and stuck in a rut. Always 'too busy' to exercise and never sticking to a diet.Aileen, Perthshire
After joining PTX I feel positive and motivated. The support and encouragement for both regular exercise and a sensible eating plan makes my goal of getting fitter and changing shape feel achievable.
I work 10 times harder than I ever do going to the gym on my own and I’m instantly seeing progress. Within a short space of time I have seen great improvement in strength, fitness and weight loss. I’ve also noticed I have a much more positive attitude - I feel much more positive and motivated to keep working towards my goals.
The thing I like best about PTX is the tailored approach - not ''one size fits all'
"We know how important your health and fitness is to you and we've been helping people like you to lose weight, become stronger and more toned for over a decade. Our challenge was to make our coaching available to more people, to reduce the cost and make it just as effective as individual personal training. With PTX we think we have achieved that."
What Will You Get With PTX?
- Comprehensive Strategy Session with Stephen. You'll discuss your exercise history, your nutrition knowledge and application, your lifestyle and your mindset. Then together you will set an inspiring goal and set the path it takes to achieve it.
- Specialist coaching. Your Personal Trainer Nick is a group training specialist. He knows a thing or two about how to get into great shape and his sessions are highly popular.
- 1, 2 or 3 group personal training session per week. There will be a maximum of four people in each class to ensure you receive individual time with your coach.
- Private and exclusive studio. There will be no distractions, just solid direction for your training.
- Group Motivation. The group environment promotes mutual encouragement and motivation. You'll find yourself working harder than you have ever done before.
- Private online forum. We believe that a problem shared is a problem halved. Never be by yourself in your new health and fitness journey with continuous contact with Stephen and Nick as well as all other PTX members.
When are the PTX sessions held?
Female only classes:
Monday 6.30am and 7pm.
Wednesday 6.30am and 7pm
Friday 6.30am and 6pm
What Does PTX Cost?
PTX is priced at only £20 per session. We calculate your fee over a four week period but bill you monthly (via Direct Debit) which basically means you may end up with some free sessions.
One session per week = £80 per month
Two sessions per week = £160 per month
Three sessions per week = £240 per month.
What happens after the three months?
After your programme finishes you have two options.
- Take what you have learned and continue your training by yourself.
- Continue with PTX on a rolling month to month programme and benefit from the group support, input from your coaches and guarantee you make progress each month towards your long term goals.